Web Application Developer
We are seeking a talented, motivated, team oriented developer to assist us with our rapidly growing client base. We are primarily focused on implementing e-commerce solutions and developing custom web-based applications using both open source and .Net technology stacks.
Qualified candidates must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or similar technical degree.
- Self-motivated, team oriented, strong communication and leadership skills, good work ethic, and willingness to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to solve complex integration problems with elegant solutions, modeling, testing, documenting, enhancing and maintaining existing systems
- Ability to travel to meet with clients primarily located in Austin, Dallas, and Houston
- Microsoft web development skills with Adobe FlashBuilder 4.5 (Flex), Actionscript, IIS7, .Net, C#, Visual Basic, Visual Studio 2008/2010, SQL Server, Adobe LiveCycle Designer
- Linux and/or Windows Server 2008 System Administration, Network Administration, SVN, SOA, OOA, WFC, Silverlight
- Windows and UNIX shell scripting environments such as Windows PowerShell, VBScript, Perl, and Python
- Agile/SCRUM project development environments
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S., maintain a valid driver's license with liability insurance.
We promote a drug free and smoke free work environment. Drug screening and background checks will be performed.
We prefer that you are located in Houston and able to work on-site full time, however, we will consider qualified candidates located in Austin or Dallas who are willing to meet with us regularly at our Houston location.
Will consider contract to full-time. Will also consider talented entry-level candidates with completed degrees (please provide transcripts).
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please send your cover letter, resume along with your salary requirements, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.